Young Entrepreneurs: Educator’s Edition
A Young Entrepreneur’s Video Guide
on Starting & Growing A Business:
The producers of over one thousand business programs bring to you an interactive, simple to use educational series that features young entrepreneurs who will educate, engage, and enlighten students. This teaching aid shines in a classroom environment, grabbing and maintaining attention and encourages retention. The end result is a more career ready individual.
- 2 Disc DVD set with over 90 minutes of teaching content presented in multiple chapters.
- Over 15 highly successful entrepreneurs share their failures and successes in business.
- Features a variety of entrepreneurs including superstar Tony Hsieh of Zappos, Scott Gerber of Young Entrepreneur Council, Catherine Hughes of Radio One, and rapidly growing companies like Method, Sentry Centers, HerCampus, and many more.
- Short detailed segments allow you to teach lessons at your leisure.
- Important information is reinforced with pop-up graphics and questions for class discussion.
ALSO Included: Teacher’s guide and workbook
A lesson plan with further written questions for practice that corresponds with each chapter on the DVD.
Young Entrepreneurs: 3 Minute Preview
Call 1-800-638-6996 for more info.